In addition to this online application, all applicants must print, sign and return our Class Member Contract.
Leadership Coachella Valley focuses on developing and enhancing leadership skills plus providing exposure to a wide range of Community issues including:
- Leadership, Team Building & History
- Government, Judicial Process & Public Safety
- Housing, Poverty & Agriculture
- Health Care & Social Services
Day-long sessions are typically held on the third Friday of every month, except where holidays may conflict. A full schedule will be released shortly.
In order for Leadership Coachella Valley to accomplish it's stated goals, the full participation of each individual is necessary. Class requirements include:
- Full participation in the curriculum is a requirement for graduation.
- Attendance at the Welcome Mixer and first session is REQUIRED, unless granted prior written permission by the Leadership Coachella Valley Board of Directors.
- Participation in the Class Project, which may include 4-8 hours of out-of-class time.
- More than two absences during the program year will result in being dropped from the program with no tuition refund.
- Late arrival or partial attendance at any session in excess of three occurrences will result in being dropped from the program.
Participation in the Leadership Coachella Valley program must have the support and commitment of your employer, if not self-employed. By submitting this application, it is assumed you have secured approval from your employer. We may also contact your employer to confirm.
Applications must be received at the Leadership office by 4:30pm July 31. In addition to this online application, all applicants must print, sign and return our Class Member Contract. All applicants will be notified of their status on or before September 1.
A non-profit 501 (c) 3 Corporation
Tax ID #33-0914378
For further contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org